Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hunger at midnight

Well, it was closer to 2 am than to midnight, and I was STAARVING!  Now what to do! Too sleepy to cook or even put together a sandwich!
My first GO TO is bread and butter, but tonight, that just wouldn't do! Then I remembered: Choccocarre by Swiss Delice. Wafer biscuits with a thin layer of hazelnut covered by a droolicious layer of Swiss milk chocolate. OH MY GOD!
The chocolate was molten as had forgotten to refrigerate the pack (Chennai HEAT!) But that just added to the overall deliciousness of this oh so yummy treat!
I had planned to take pics of the actual pieces, but once I'd opened the packet, I decided to not waste any time dawdling and went right for the biscuits. So you'll have to content yourself with a photo of the box!

Item: Chococarre by Swiss Delice
Available at: Nuts & spices and Browntree (maybe others, I'm not sure)
Price: Rs. 250 (hideously expensive for 8-10 pieces but, TOTALLY WORTH IT!)
Rating: As many crowns as I can spare!

1 comment:

  1. Did i have to read this at midnight? :/ I like the way you write without mincing any words, no political correctness here, refreshing change :)

    ReplyDelete